What, exactly, is Service Manager Certification?
An Associate’s Degree for
Your Service Manager
This isn’t going to be easy. In fact, for
a Service Manager to go through
the program and pass the final, it
takes an average of 6 months.
If you run a service department in
outdoor power equipment,
agriculture, construction, or trailers,
this training is made for you.
A Proven Plan to Help
During this online training
program, led by Bob Clements and
Sara Hey, your Service Manager will
become an expert at the
Bob Clements International
Service processes. Cue the Confetti!
The PERFECT Service Manager
for Service Manager
● Willing to learn and put in the work
● Self motivated and committed to finishing what they start
● Invested in the success and growth of the department
● Not afraid of change and is willing to make hard decisions
What’s the investment?
Simple pricing, because you already have enough things to think about.
With this investment, you will get:
● 70 + modules from Bob Clements and Sara Hey
● Service Manager workbook – Shipped to your dealership
● One complementary personality assessment
● Access to the service manager training navigator, who will be available by email to answer your questions
Training your Service Manager, so you don’t have to.
Service Manager Certification consists of over 70 15-minute training modules, which
will help your Service Manager run a profitable and efficient service department. While
we can’t list them all, check out the general categories below.
- Defining employee roles in the service department
- How to implement change with your team
- Keeping your people motivated
- How to grow and manage an efficient team
- Pricing strategies for service work
- Marketing and growth plans for Service
- The BCI Service Process, step-by-step
- Hiring in the Service Department
- How to delegate in Service
- Salary caps and bonus programs for technicians
- KPI’s for the Service Department
- Creating a Preferred Customer Program
Chris G. at Outdoor Power in Reno, NV is one of our Service Manager Certification graduates!
“I learned a wealth of knowledge which I look forward to using to better my department. The program is relevant to any dealer service department big and small!”