WHY SCHEDULE AN ON-SITE VISIT?
- Are you ready to fully implement the BCI processes?
- Do you want to just “get it done” and “do it right”?
- Are you wanting to tweak your current processes and take your departments and dealership to the next level?
- Do you need someone to walk you through the processes and show how they are put into action?
Then BCI on-site visits are for you! The goals of your on-site visit will be unique to you and your dealership. You may want to focus on processes, pricing strategies, inventory management, or compensation programs. Or maybe you need to increase efficiency and performance, learn how you can better utilize your Dealer Management System, or need help with other high priority issues.
We can help you move your dealership and people in a positive and more profitable direction.
Comprehensive parts training is available now! Your team can attend the on-line, instructor led training that will equip your parts personnel to take your parts department to the next level. With a live stream training venue, your employees attend right from your dealership! The class is held in two parts, both on Friday afternoons from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM Central Time.
A few of the topics covered include:
- Understanding the Numbers in the Parts Department
- Managing Parts Inventory
- Improving Customer Service
- Developing Pricing Strategies
- Building a marketing and growth plan.
- And More!
Regional Boot Camps
Regional Boot Camp is a fun and fast-paced event designed for owners and department managers. This 1-day event focuses on employee issues, processes, and profitability. Held from 9-4, Regional Boot Camps are popular, must-attend events!